Volunteer for LWA
What can you do to join the efforts of the Loyalhanna Watershed Association…?
The opportunities are endless and you are sure to find a project that matches your skills. And, if you don't, tell us about your skills and let us know how you would like to put them to work in the Loyalhanna Creek Watershed. A big thanks to all of our current volunteers who help to make LWA what it is today!
Please contact the LWA Office if you are interested in volunteering for any of the following projects:
- Roadside Clean-ups (spring and fall)
- Trail Beautification / Maintenance (seasonal)
- Birdseed Fundraiser (February and November)
- Fort Ligonier Days Parking (October)
- Water Monitoring Field Work (monthly)
- Macroinvertebrate Sampling Program (spring and fall)
- Office Assistance (as-needed)
- Event/Program set up (as-needed)